Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More Mississipi Memories

Lots more photos of our fun family times in Mississippi...(I think all of us have lots of the same ones, because cameras were a-flashing like the papparazzi)! Here's more pictures of our group in every possible combination. We all ate lots of good food, shared old photos and memories, sang hymns around the piano, and took millions of photos. I'm so glad, because who knows when we'll all be together again...I hope it's not too long!

Dani, Uncle Vern, Aunt Glenda, Dad, Friend Linda
Brittney & Her Kids: Zaden & Alorabella
Cousin Barry Starr & Wife Sheryl
Dani holding Zaden, Brian, Racine, Greg & Alorabella
Cousin Nicole with her boyfriend, Dustin
Siblings: Aunt Glenda, Dad and Uncle Vern
Chit-Chatting around the table
Kelsi (Keith's wife), Me, Brian, Barry, Keith (Brian's son)
After Church: Brian, Dad, Mom, Uncle Vern, Grayson & Sam

Aunt Maxine, Nicole and I after church
After Church, Uncle Vern took us down by the Gulf Coast
to see the beach, and where Hurricane Katrina had hit


Dad, Grayson, Mom, Uncle Vern, & Sam on the beach



Kelsi, Me, Cousin Mary & Brian's wife, Jo
The Girls -- You should see the one of the "funny faces"
(I'll have to get that one off Facebook)
Talking, talking, talking...
Cousin Mary & Aunt Maxine
Cousin Mary and Barry's wife, Sheryl
Me with Aunt Glenda and her friend, Linda
Me, Mom, Beth, Mary and Patrick
Mary looking at the scrapbook I made for Mom & Dad's
50th Anniversary...Vern sent me several photos from the
1940's and 50's that I included in the book
Awwww...Me & Mom
Me, Mom, & Nicole
Mom and Jace's wife, Beth
Mom, Glenda and Mary
Mom, Me, Dad and Jace's daughter, Meghan
Those Cuh-razy Guys! Patrick, Sam,
Grayson & Dustin
Aunt Glenda with her kids Racine & Barry
Singing Old Gospel Hymns Around the Piano --
We sang three at their Methodist Church on Sunday
(How Great Thou Art, How Beautiful, and
God Be With You 'Til We Meet Again)
Son and Father Singing To-Geth-Uh
More Hymn Singing...
Nicole's Delicious Chocolate, Peanut Butter Cup CAKE!!
Jo's Delicious Raspberry Cheesecake -- Sensing a Theme Here?
Brian, Vern, Jace, Dad, Grayson, Patrick & Sam
You GO, Girls!
Uncle Vern & Dad (Love this photo!)
Look-alike Cousins
People kept telling us we look alike -- I guess we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...