Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Health Generation

In July, I attended my first national convention as a coach for the best health & weight loss plan out there today (go to http://www.mypowerlosers.com/)!

It was fun to get to know other coaches from around the country, and I learned a lot about helping folks get healthy!

Susan Awbrey and I on the patio of the beautiful Gaylord Texan Resort (although we didn't get any food that night, because we kept getting in the wrong line, right after they ran out of "lean & green!")

Having my "breakthrough" moment karate chopping a
piece of wood in half with my bare hand! (Excellent
presentation by motivational speaker, Brian Biro)

I thought I saw Lee Greenwood at our restaurant, but nobody
believed me so I went over by him, got my picture taken,
and proved it! We didn't realize then that he was the
entertainment at our event that night.

At Dinner with Sandy & Brian Renfrow

Dallas Gaylord Texan Resort - Fun after dinner one night

Kim Fiske, Weight Loss GURU

My new friend, Chef Mary (from Nashville)

Part of our Group Before the Final Dinner
With Kim Fiske at the Final Dinner

The Fiske Team at the Final Night's Event
Can't wait until 2011 in Orlando...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...