I was driving home from work one day, on a different route than I usually take due to traffic. It's a wind-y road that has lots of hills and curves, and it was sprinkling just a little. Sort of out of nowhere, the cars coming toward me were blinking their lights -- I thought there must be a cop up ahead. I wasn't speeding, so I wasn't worried. But then almost every car was flashing their lights so I slowed down even more...AND THEN *BAM!* AROUND A BEND RIGHT IN YOUR FACE -- WAS THIS:
![]() |
| Seriously...how does this happen? |
UMMMM...these OREO BROWNIES were pretty much just delicious.
I posted this picture on Facebook for Father's Day. It was taken in 1962, probably at BYU. It shows Dad holding me -- and he actually had a little hair left! :) Aren't Mom and Dad cute? And of course, big brother, Danny (not Dan back then).
Some beautiful clouds one night on my way home from work...Tennessee really has gorgeousness!
I found this cool little tool at Sam's club. It's like a huge apple slicer. We've used it several times this summer!
Okay...that's all the randomness for now.










No comments:
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...