Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

I am so grateful to live in the United States of America. I know all the blessings in my life are mine because of the freedoms afforded in this great country:  I can worship as I choose, I can pursue my choice of employment, I can continue my education, I can have a family, I can spend my time as I choose, and the list goes on...And I can live my life with at least a limited sense of security knowing our brave soldiers are fighting for my freedoms.

I am proud and grateful to be an American.


4th of July Celebration in Nebraska


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these "celebrating" photos, andddddd---they are eating one of my favorite foods of all time. It can be my breakfast, dinner or supper. Good stuff. Also, love your great holiday background. How cool is this.
MOM

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...