Sunday, July 25, 2010

Acree Party

While I was in Utah visiting Dad in the hospital, I stayed with Kathy & Larry Acree (Steve's sister). It was great staying at the Acree Bed & Breakfast! As always, they are so hospitable!  And Kathy put together a little birthday get-together for Larry (61 years young!), combined with the 4th of July fireworks at Colby & Michelle's house. We had a great time, and it was so nice to be able to see everyone!

Larry & Kathy

Tyler, Jack & Avery
Larry Enjoying his Bday Song & Cake



Blair & Colby

Beth & Blair

Mom Harris & Kathy

Colby & Michelle

Michelle & Mom

Dad & Colby

Mom & Dad
(I get very frustrated with Blogspot and the way the photos don't line up on screen the way they do when I place them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...