Sunday, December 27, 2009

Having Happy Holidays

We've been enjoying some "down time..." I can't believe I'm off work this whole next week! My idea of vacation (although trips are fun) is to really not HAVE to do anything! The only thing on my schedule for the next 7 days is to kick back, sleep in, maybe cook, buy a new cell phone, take in some more movies, play with my grandsons, and continue enjoying family time. I may clean my house, but probably not. I may try to find my vacuum...I may leave the Christmas boxes and bows right where they are until after New Year's...and don't even talk to me about taking down my "It's A Wonderful Life" Village or my Christmas tree. I may just change the ornaments to red hearts for Valentine's Day. I'M ON VACATION!!



For some reason, my boys (meaning ALL FOUR of them) have always loved LEGOS. This Christmas was no different, with Legos galore at our house. They love spending hours putting them together, and sometimes they even play with them afterward (haha)! Sam is a whiz and speed demon at assembly, and he loves that the instruction sheet alone freaks his mother out. Grayson likes the large, in-depth, involved kits like the Renaissance Village he got this year. It really is cool...now if they could all just work together like this on my bonus room, and get it remodeled, THAT would be a project I could get into!


These little guys sure are fun to watch!




We played a new game Mike & Diane Alexandre gave us,
called "Would You Rather...?"



 It's pretty fun, and puts people in crazy situations where they have to dance with a broomstick,
 
Or demonstrate their first kiss...


I'm sure Steve will be relieved to know that we played this one while he wasn't home.