My dear friend, Janice Long, turned 80 YEARS OLD on June 25th. I took her to lunch at her favorite place, "Puffy Muffin" in Brentwood. We had a lovely time. I haven't gotten to see her for awhile, and it was good to catch up on everything. I can only hope that I will be as active and as "young" as Janice is when I turn 80!
Also, she is a big fan of the watches Mom makes (she owns about a dozen of them) so I special-ordered one for her all out of big pearls and silver -- she likes them "the biggah the bettah." The watch was beautiful and she LOVED it, but I forgot to take a photo! I'll have to see if Mom took one.
We had a great time. What a sweet friend...


1 comment:
Tell Janice hi and I loved what you blogged on this about your lunch and the photos. They're great! Congrats, Janice.
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...