Thursday, April 8, 2010

Down-Sized

It's SPRING! And so fun to start putting away the sweaters, the long sleeves and turtlenecks. It's great to go into your closet and find all the fun warm-weather clothes and start enjoying this beautiful time of year!! Well...it's fun IF you have spring and summer clothes in your closet!

This photo shows ONE of THREE huge stacks of clothing that I cleaned out of my closet last fall, boxed up, gave to friends or took to Good Will-- all of them are TOO BIG! It was an overwhelming process -- I had to do it in waves. A serious wardrobe makeover...isn't that sad (wink, wink)?!

I'm so glad to have downsized myself and my closet! At a 50-pound weight loss, there is such significant difference that it is still quite amazing to me. And the cool thing is, I'm maintaining it 8 months later...

I actually have done some shopping, it's great to enjoy that process again. I plan to do more when Steve's not looking.

Thanks again to http://www.mypowerlosers.com./

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...